Re: [TowerTalk] Attaching to the side of a crank-up

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attaching to the side of a crank-up
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:52:59 -0400
The US Tower catalog on line seems to be exactly the same as the printed
one I got before I bought my tower -- copyright date is 1986!! Although
it shows U-bolt-attached standoffs, what I received were the ones that
bolt to the top of each section. I'm having a hard job envisaging how
ones with U-bolts could be used anywhere but on the top section.

Alan NV8A