[TowerTalk] Downside Up G-7

To: "<towertalk@contesting.com>" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Downside Up G-7
From: "Dale M. Schwartz" <dale@immlawfirm.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:04:54 +0000
True that the upside-down vertical can only talk to other upside-down antennas,
for working Australia and that part of the world where EVERYTHING is
upside-down, it should work great!
    Seriously Mike, why are you unwilling to mount it in the tower mast?  Fear
of attracting lightning? Just curious.
        Dale.   K4ROZ