Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. Vendors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. Vendors
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:01:50 -0700
For those not familiar with ExpressPCB, here is the deal -

three double sided plated thru hole boards 2.5" x 3.8"  delivered in
about 3-4 days for $51.
free layout and schematic entry tools, decent library of digital parts
and pad layouts
larger boards, 4 layer, solder mask, silk screening available for more $

I've used them for a number of projects and the quality is very good and
the tools are easy to use.  SMT or thru hole (various drill sizes are
available) is no problem and adding holes for cut/break lines is easy as
long as you stay under the hole limit (about 300 per board) for the $51
special.

expresspcb.com

Grant KZ1W