Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with a Mosley TA-33 JR

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with a Mosley TA-33 JR
From: "Ron W8RJL" <youngron@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:04:57 -0400
Marc,

It appears you have a Mosley MP-33 antenna.  See
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/mosley/mp33/

Don't sweat the small stuff. Put the anntena as high as possible for testing
and using an analyzer see that the SWR curve looks like on 20, 15 & 10.

If the curves look like what is in the instruction manual (but shifter lower
in freq if antenna is low to ground) then you should be good to go.

73 & GL

Ron W8RJL