Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR SWR question

To: john@kk9a.com, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR SWR question
From: K3WRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:53:38 EDT
Mike
I have had good luck by using a small tripod holding a 10 ft TV mast  on
which I temporarily mount the beam and then make swr adjustments to the
antenna.  So far several+  beams of HF single band or tribander as  well as VHF
beams keep their SWR after being mounted on 50ft, 70ft and 135ft  towers.

Joe k3wry

In a message dated 4/29/2011 9:16:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,