Re: [TowerTalk] ground connection at tower base

To: "'Eric Dobrowansky K2WD'" <k2wd@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground connection at tower base
From: "Bill Winkis" <kc4pe@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:38:26 -0400
Came off of a central point of the ground system then ran 3" copper ribbon
(From Georgia Copper) to a cross bar on the tower base then used two copper
palates to sandwich the assembly ...a picture is better.

http://www.kc4pe.com/amateurshack.htm

Wait till it loads and then go down to ..Tower Grounding System

-Bill