Re: [TowerTalk] 2 1/4" Galvanized U-bolts?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 1/4" Galvanized U-bolts?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 21:24:15 -0400
It is not really clear what size u-bolt you are looking for..  I have always
been able to find something that will work at McMaster Carr so I would
really be surprised if they didn't have something suitable for your
application.  In some cases, I had to resize the u-bolts slightly for a
precise fit.  For example, you could resize a 2 1/2 inside u-bolt to fit a 2
3/8 OD tube.  This is very easy to do with a mallet and a bench vise.  DX
Engineering also has u-bolts for sale in common tubing sizes.

John KK9A