Re: [TowerTalk] Discharge with a dipole

To: "Stan Labinsky Jr." <wa2puq@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Discharge with a dipole
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 19:13:46 -0500
Correct.

In addition I just sent Tony & a few others pix of my sparkplug + resistor
bleeder kludge. None of this is my invention, nor magic, just copying other
people's good ideas. Also not guaranteed to protect you from The Big One,
but will help bleed off charges. If you want some ideas, I'll be happy to
forward the email + photos to others since the reflector does not support
attachments. Email me off list if interested.

73
Dan
K0DAN