Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radia

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radia
From: "DF3KV" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 16:49:33 +0200
You will not need just the equipment and the test range, the adjustable
distant tower or building to reach into the center of main lobe is important
as well, especially for measurements on horizontal antennas.

The wooden measurement towers of Deutsche Telekom for that purpose are 54m
high.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%C3%BCck

73
Peter