Re: [TowerTalk] First Tower - Need PE

To: "'Guy Molinari'" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>, <bswadener@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] First Tower - Need PE
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:05:34 -0700
Hank has prepared permit diagrams for my towers, I can also recommend his
work.   Island County approved the (hefty) permit applications with no
additional to-and-fro. Hank and and I had several rounds of "what if" and
Hank led me to an innovative and cost-effective design for a site with
several challenges.

Hank Lonberg, KR7X
Lonberg Design Group
8575 SW ThoroughBred PL