[TowerTalk] Help with Rohn crank up tower.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with Rohn crank up tower.
From: Denis Cote <w1wv_denis@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Rohn (4) section 70 foot crank up tower with tilt over
assembly. The tower is similar to a Tri-Ex LM-470. I am in need of 2 items of
information:

1) Cabling diagram to re-cable the individual sections with new wire rope.
2) Concrete base assembly drawing/details.
3) Drum winch and gearbox/motor arrangement.

If
 anyone in the group has such information (drawings, manuals, old photos)
please contact me at
(w1wv_denis (AT) yahoo.com). Any help is
appreciated.

73,
Denis
W1WV