Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Legs in Concrete

To: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Legs in Concrete
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:35:28 -0400
Hi Mike,

The DELHI-brand self-supporting tower instructions here do not specifically
reference the necessity of coating the in-cement leg extensions with ANYTHING...

They DO, however, explicitly state that you must install long bolts through
holes in the extensions at the bottom, to ensure that the things won't somehow
extricate themselves from the concrete.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ