Re: [TowerTalk] Does this make any sense?.....

To: Peter Sils <kd6qv@yahoo.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does this make any sense?.....
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Pete

  If your C-3 is new you can buy the 40meter Dipole that mounts on your C-3
from
Force 12. You have to run 2 feed lines and the cost is somewhat more than
a D40.
Force 12 does not cap any of there elements or boom ends as far as I know so
follow the primary rule. I have not done business with Force 12 since the
company was sold. If I wanted 40m for low budget that's what I would do. If I
had 10' and a big budget a 2 element 40m beam would go on top. JMHO. Let us
know
how It works out. I have a C-3S up for 8 years now. Works FB.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick