[TowerTalk] [antenneX] 2650 antenna articles on DVD

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] 2650 antenna articles on DVD
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:52:53 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

>  Now that antenneX DVD #24 has been published and shipped, next  we
will be releasing our latest DVD combo version #19 with a huge
selection of 2650 articles!

This new DVD combines the new antenneX on  DVD #24 with 1850 articles
plus the popular LB Cebik on CD containing  another 800 articles.

For a few days we have a special offer for your  consideration
as follows:

Reserve the next Combo DVD #19 before  midnight (CDT) July 30,
2011 and get a 12-month subscription to all reading  rooms of the
premium articles for free in addition to holding the old price  of
the previous Combo DVD #18.

Because the new DVD will include many  more articles since the
December 2010 DVD, the price will increase on August  1st.

So, reserve your DVD now and save 37% or $62.97!

Price  summary:
- 12-month subscription             $ 57.97
- New DVD #19 price after July 31       $114.95
- Total Value after August 1st          $172.92

Your Price now before August 1st        $109.95

Your Savings               $ 62.97

% Discount    37%

You will have access to ~2650 articles on  the new DVD #19 plus another
~120 new articles to read from the 12-month  antenneX Tech Journal
subscription -- nearly 2800 articles, plus lots of  other goodies like
software, network design & analysis utilities,  modeling files, etc.

This DVD makes for a wonderful reference source with  answers to just
about every topic in the antenna-related Tech  field.

Just order DVD #19, CAT# DVD-011 from this order form on our  secure
server before August  1st.
https://www.asafeserver.com/cgi-bin/orders/showorder.pl?product=shack

....or  use a shorter link to the same page (in case above wraps and
breaks):
http://tinyurl.com/5o7cta

For more info about the new  Combo DVD #19, please click  here:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/cd_combo.htm

Once the order is  processed, you will get immediate access to the
premium article reading  rooms and start enjoying the nearly 2000
articles online, and a confirmation  of your reserved copy of the
new Combo DVD #19 to be shipped after August  1st.

Existing subscribers may also participate and get a 12-month  extension
of their subscription. Also, if you have purchased one of the  Combo
version prior to this new #19 version, you qualify for the  upgrade
price.

Stay on top of emerging technology. Don't miss this  great offer!