Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted vee mounted above HF Yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted vee mounted above HF Yagi
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:05:25 -0700

In my opinion the simplest way to accomplish that sort of thing is to
suspend a horizontal rigid arm a meter or so long from the top of the
mast using a short piece of rope.  Fasten the trapped dipole to the
rigid arm using clamps, zip ties, tape, or whatever.  If long enough,
the rope will wind itself around the mast as it turns but the leverage
of the rigid arm should keep the trapped dipole from doing so.

73,
Dave   AB7E