[TowerTalk] Clothing for climbing towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Clothing for climbing towers
From: Gunnar Widell <sm3sgp@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 02:16:16 +0200
Hi,

I am looking for an overall to be used for climbing. I used to have a
Taiga overall, but it was stolen some years ago. The Taiga climber is a
two layer gortex overall, made to be used with a full body harness for
tower climbing. Unfortunately the price of 1200 USD and lack of sponsors
has stopped me from ordering one.

http://www.taiga.se/climber-overall.html

Does anyone have other suggestions of clothing for climbing. The climate
in Sweden demands protection from wind and rain (snow), but a thin layer
overall with good pockets is preferable. If the overall is thin, it is
just to adjust the layers close to the body to the temperature.

I am currently in Seattle, going (back) to Las Vegas in a week,
suggestions of stores in these areas (or other) are welcome.

73 de Gus, W7/SM3SGP
http://sk3w.se