Re: [TowerTalk] Thzn588

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thzn588
From: Kathy Bookmiller <wb2aio@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Patrick,
Saw your request on TT. From their catalog of many years age Cost $2096
and weighed in at 1635# That's about all it says and no drawings, as with their
other ones.
For comparison, their well known LM470 cost 1526 and weight of 1000#
So from that little info, I would say/guess that it is a 5 section, crank-up,
self supporting tower of 88' These types of towers usually go up about 17' with
each added section. The added weight vs. height increase would indicate to me
that it is a very solid tower.
If in good shape, it should make a nice tower and I wish I had it:)
73,
Kathy, W2NK