Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Bose A20 aviation headset for ham purposes?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jimw7ry@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Bose A20 aviation headset for ham purposes?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:47:11 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/3/2011 7:53:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  So what... You let SOME post off topic posts and not  others???

>  What is up with this Steve?  Please explain  yourself! You delete MY
comments
but yet others through?

    Umm, not sure what you mean. First of all, I  don't delete any posts.
This is an unmoderated reflector and everything gets  posted - for better or
worse. Since I get the digest, most members see  the posts before I do.

    Secondly, this is TOWER TALK where we talk about  tower and HF antenna
construction projects. Headphones isn't why we're here.  OTOH everyone on
cq-contest uses them and that's where it should've been  posted.

    Last, was this a post that contributed to an  on-going thread? Nope.
OTOH thoughtful posts on the aforementioned tower and  HF antenna projects are
always welcome.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN