Re: [TowerTalk] Pull Rope in Conduits?

To: Steve Jones <n6sj@earthlink.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pull Rope in Conduits?
From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:41:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
If you know what cables will be in the several runs of PVC, an alternative is
to lay them out next to the trenches and slide the PVC sections into place over
the cables. Then glue them as you lay them into the trenches. You can include
the pull rope in to the bundle for future use. This method has worked for me at
several locations.
Good luck,
Alan K9MBQ