Re: [TowerTalk] hi gain 155 ant match

To: vk3pa@vk3pa.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hi gain 155 ant match
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:43:58 -0400
Are you missing the original 15m Beta match?   It is the one used for
the 12m conversion.

It is 1/4" aluminum rod.

The Beta on my 155BAS is composed of TWO parallel rods, each
approximately 16" long and spaced from the two feedpoints, running
parallel to the boom.  The 'shorting clamp' is placed 11+5/8" from the
center of the driven element to the NEAREST point of the 'shorting
clamp'.

Hope this helps.

73
Don