[TowerTalk] Ship Connectors to New Zealand?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ship Connectors to New Zealand?
From: Mike Newman <mnewman@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:06:34 +1300
Hi all

I have just bought some unobtanium Andrew heliax connectors on EBay, but
the supplier in Kentucky doesn't ship outside US.

Is there some member of this group who could take delivery (shipped from
Kentucky by UPS) and send them on to me in New Zealand, by USPS priority
mail international or first class mail international.

There are 5 connectors for LDF2-50, that are slightly larger than N type
connectors for RG-213.

I can pay by PayPal.  I be very grateful to someone who could do this
for me.

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike Newman,   ZL1BNB