[TowerTalk] Equivalent wind load to square ft

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Equivalent wind load to square ft
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:56:15 -0400 (EDT)
A friend of mine is thinking of putting up some wind generators and  has
asked for my advice.  The only information he can give me for the wind  load
is 300# at 100 MPH.  I know that makes sense to some, but I'm used to  square
ft loads for ham antennas.

Is there some kind of simple equivalency that I can use to figure  out what
this would mean if we were talking plain old square ft antenna  load?  I
don't know if I worded this exactly right but I hope someone  can help me on
this.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS