Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:14:47 +0000
The lamp (just one) is a radial lead thing and an odd voltage if I remember
right, and it is taped to the edge of the clear background piece... And
getting that out means taking apart half of the front panel.  Go with the
LED's or some other kind of lamp unless you want a project for a rainy day.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net