Re: [TowerTalk] Anemometer system for tower, with web posting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anemometer system for tower, with web posting
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:09:47 +0000
The posting problem may be internet connection related problems.  I have
been running weatherlink for years on my web site and it does just fine.  It
does report gusts.   One way to get remote data with a minimum of web
knowledge is to post to aprs and register with cwop so the data is collected
on findu.com.  you can see what weatherlink itself can generate at
http://www.k1ttt.net/wxlinks.html, the first 4 links under 'my weather
station data' and all the links under 'text reports' and under 'raw data'
come from weatherlink... I have modified their templates and made one of my
own and this is hosted on my own server.  The findu.com shows what is
available from that service if you post your data to aprs:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?k1ttt

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net