Re: [TowerTalk] M2

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 05:26:02 -0600
Well apparently something has  changed overnight. I now get the M2 web
page to load. Yesterday I tried the main page and then did a Google
search for m2inc.com and got links to just about every page on their
site. Each one lead me to the redirect from a "network solutions" page.
Thanks, now my research can continue.

Phil
N9LAH