Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and / or property W4/KH6

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and / or property W4/KH6
From: Gary Stone <n5phtgs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 18:49:28 -0600
Not even sure yet about selling but sure apppreciate all the input everone.
Much thanks.  I am out in the country with no neighbor issues.  I can
retire soon and just dont know yet.  Meantime I need 4 dxcc that have not
been active for awhile to have thrm all.

If we sell out and move will probably relocate to W7 - Washington State.