Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Dial Lamp

To: "Stan Labinsky Jr." <wa2puq@frontiernet.net>, "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Dial Lamp
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 08:29:44 -0500
>of the DC value to make up for the reduction in brightness.
>
>While it would not be pretty, this could be clobbered together "dead bug"
>style and hot melted to the meter top... (Note: I've never seen the inside
>of this rotor controller, but if somebody's already done it and it works,
>this would be a nice afternoon's project, probably for under fifteen bucks
>in parts.)
>
>SNAP

I. P. Makes the kit for some Yasua rotors.. your may very well be one of them'
check the website
73 Tony

Anthony W.  DePrato WA4JQS
Since Sept 9th 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 39
DXCC HONOR ROLL
FOUNDER SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DX GROUP 1988
CALLS HELD
VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI ZD8JQS V31SS WA4JQS/ZS1 WA4JQS/KC4 WA4JQS/4K1
ZUT DE WA4JQS