Re: [TowerTalk] 300 MHz Remote Switch

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 300 MHz Remote Switch
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:39:32 -0500
If you can tap the rf off of both ends (grab it before the antennas), you
should be able to duplex the signal onto your beverage feed line. Then, you
are only limited by the loss of the bev feed line. The wide frequency
spacing of low HF (160/80 meters) to the operating frequency of this
wireless thingy should make the duplexer pretty simple to do.

Could be a fun project.

73,

geo - n4ua