Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Grounding Questions

To: Larry <w6nws@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Grounding Questions
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:16:41 -0500
RF Connection will sell Cadwelds at a reasonable price and RENT the
electrical gadget used to ignite them safely without singing your eyebrows
and far enough away to not breathe the smoke.

They're in a breakaway thermal foam enclosure that leaves a nice weld - a
nice knob in the case of wires to ground rods.

Be prudent - be safe.

RF Connection is a good vendor for ham radio.

(No affiliation except a customer!)

73,

Mickey N4MB

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Larry <lknain@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> The RF Connection also sells CadWeld.
>
> 73, Larry  W6NWS

Mickey Baker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.