Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 108, Issue 117 - Message: 1. Re:

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 108, Issue 117 - Message: 1. Re: FAA & Private Airstrips (K8RI)
From: "Terry G. Glagowski" <TGlagowski@SBCglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 21:57:47 -0500
I always thought the tower threshold for FAA approval and Lighting was 170
ft?
Terry / W1TR
Terry G. Glagowski, Ph.D.
Work:
Senior Systems Engineer II (ETASS / Jacobs).
ESC/HBAI Aerospace Mgmt Sys Div, Global Air Traffic Mgmt (CNS/ATM).
75 Vandenberg Dr, Bldg 1630 2nd FL SW, Office 2113, Hanscom AFB, MA
01731-2103.
(781) 225-5458 office, 845-5458 DSN, (508) 864-0041 cell.
Terry.Glagowski.ctr@Hanscom.af.mil
Terry.Glagowski@afmc.af.smil.mil

Home:
Terry G. Glagowski