Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR measurements

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR measurements
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:44:27 -0200
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your help.

I talked about the filter, because this is the motive of why I added a
little more coaxial.

But then I removed the filter and added just the 8.35ft jumper to the
antenna (without the filter in the middle).

So I have the coax that came from the antenna and I measured SWR, then added
8.35ft to this coax and the SWR measurements are different.

Next weekend will measure with an antenna analyzer, just the coax that came
from the antenna to the AIM4170, then will add the 8.35ft and will measure
again. Hope this give a good idea about what´s wrong. Hopefully is not the
antenna, and if I replace the balun and coaxial hopefully all will be OK

HNY!!!
Thanks,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W