Re: [TowerTalk] Chipmunks

To: "'Eugene Jensen'" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chipmunks
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:47:22 -0500
A couple of years ago I started using Scotch Brite stainless steel scrubbing
pads. I push them into the end of the tubing to cover any possible place
that the critters could get into. Since I did that I have not had any more
critters get into the tubing. Where I have 4" holes in my concrete wall for
coax and control cables I first fill all the spaces with fiberglass
insulation then push in some Scotch Brite pads.
This way it is easy to get out again to add or change cables, keeps the cold
out and keeps the critters out.

N2tK, Tony