Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole fed with balanced line?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole fed with balanced line?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:00:57 -0700
Then you don't understand antennas very well.

The bandwidth will be very narrow and the currents extremely high, but
if the matching network had zero loss the radiating efficiency would be
equivalent.  I mean, think about it ... if the losses are zero and the
reflected energy is zero, the forward energy has nowhere to go except
out.  If you don't believe me, model it and see for yourself.

Dave   AB7E