[TowerTalk] Lighting protection for Direct TV

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lighting protection for Direct TV
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:42:10 -0500 (EST)
About a month ago I posted about needing help with lightning  protection
with my Direct TV.

One of the members of the reflector was nice enough to send me a  device
(unsolicted) that was exactly what I needed.  I installed it and  there was no
loss of quality of picture etc.

I wanted to send him a few bucks to cover his postage and for the  device,
but the box he sent it in has disappeared, along with his address and  call.

I believe his call was K3HX or W3HX but I'm not sure .  Please  let me know
who you are. In any case a big mahalo (thank you ) for the  help.  The guys
on this reflector are the greatest!

73 Bill KH7XS/K4XS