Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Drax Felton <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:46:16 -0500
I did.  Was told by realtor and owners there weren't any.  Should've been more
throrough.

There is case law ruling that says that most people don't have tennis courts
but that doesn't Make them not customary to have at home.  Amateur radio meets
the dictionary definition of customary too.  As it was a long standing
tradition of having been done at home.

Then Common law here in North Carolina disfavors deed restrictions and case law
and the state supreme court says that when ambiguous language exists in a
restriction it must be interpreted towards free use of the land.

Sent from my iPhone