Re: [TowerTalk] Stamped Drawings for Rohn 45G

To: seabassm01@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stamped Drawings for Rohn 45G
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:03:43 -0800 (PST)
> Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:59:50 -0700
> From: Mike Ashby
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Stamped Drawings for Rohn 45G
>

> Working on putting 45G package together for town building
> planner. Any one out there willing to share a full set of
> stamped Rohn 45G tower install?
> Please contact me directly to discuss.
>
> Thank you      Mike

Hi Mike,

When I decided to put a tower up, my county building department required
wet-stamped plans for MY location.  The plans also had to be drawn by a
Structural Professional Engineer, currently licensed in my state (WA).  I'd bet
an 807 that your permitting agency requires the same.

I used the services of Hank KR7X, and am more than satisfied.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC