To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 110, Issue 45
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:40:19 -0500
Bruce
Why not build the tower and then build the concrete building AROUND the tower
and use the roof as partial support for the tower ?!?
Since it's a bad neighborhood, and since you need some security, this might
work out for you.
I'd then buy a 45ACP AND a 12 GAUGE !

Along the lines of security, why not build the building out of ICF rather than
cement blocks ?  Insulated concrete forms not only give you security but also
R30 insulation factor for your equipment. Granted, you would have to either put
siding or brick on the outside but the core - poured concrete - will give you
the security you want.

RoGrrr
KC8HZ - Central Ohio
Living in an ICF house which keeps me WARM all winter and cool in the
summers....

=