Re: [TowerTalk] Romex for rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Romex for rotor
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 07:36:50 -0500
The difference in construction between NMB and UFB is profound.  The NMB
I have seen has a jacket around individual conductors, each of which is
covered by what seems to be paper insulation.  The UFB is entirely
molded, including the inside insulation, and there are no voids for
water to get in.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,