Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software

To: "Steve W3AHL" <w3ahl@att.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:12:08 -0500
I wonder how many tribanders are out there at 40-50 feet either strapped to
the side of, or on side gates, on 75+ foot towers as a result of HFTA, or
were put there as a result of observed need before anyone had ever heard of
HFTA? In my case the TH-6 "fell in my lap" as a result of an ice damage
insurance claim, so I rebuilt it, built a side gate and mounted it at about
45' on the side of my 100 foot tower. I had to raise the 60 foot guys to 70
feet for clearance but it's been really useful and I have since done an HFTA
just to confirm observations.
Gene / W2LU