Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex HZ 354 Tower info needed

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex HZ 354 Tower info needed
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:48:45 -0500
I have a catalog dated 5-69 and it says the following, HZN has 4 models
275lbs Max Dead 12 Sq. Ft. @2 ft above tower@60 MPH. Could maybe figure out
the model by how much your tower weights. This information supplied with a
grain of salt. The book is interesting reading. If you want a copy let me
know and I need to have go to the local office supply. 73 Gene K2QWD