[TowerTalk] Tower Base

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Base
From: gmuller885 <gmuller885@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:29:04 -0500
Hello people:
             My name is Jerry and I am new to ham radio as you can see by my
call sign at the bottom of this post.  I was given a 50 foot crank up tower
recently but have no specs on it. It is a Tri-Ex model MW-50.  It need some
work on the rust so I need to know what is good to clean that of before I put
Cold Gal on it? I also  need the specs for the base. How long do the J-Bolts
need to be and what kind of rebar base do I need. It will be anchored to the
hose as well as the base mount. Any help you all can provide will be greatly
appreciated.

Jerry Muller  KF5EYC
GMuller885@aol.com