Re: [TowerTalk] Know a Mfr. Source of Alum Tubing ?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>, "'Stephen Davis'" <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Know a Mfr. Source of Alum Tubing ?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:29:29 +0000
I have had good luck with Marmon Keystone, lots of warehouses and the
delivery at least used to be free.
Here is their drawn tubing page:
https://www.marmonkeystone.com/ecomm/servlet/ProductCatalogServlet?categoryi
d=16149
They also offer various cutting, swaging, and other services.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net