[TowerTalk] Coax/Rotor Cable on the outside or inside of the tower

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax/Rotor Cable on the outside or inside of the tower
From: Richard Thorne <rmthorne@att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:05:29 -0500
I'm putting up my 80' rohn 45g tower Friday.  I have 40' up and I have a
crane coming over to lift the remaining 40' in one lift followed by
antennas.

I don't plan on using the tower as a loaded vertical on 160 but I would
at least like to keep the option open.  With that in mind does it matter
if run the coax and rotor lines up the inside or up the outside of the
tower.  Outside is obviously easier to install and uninstall if necessary.

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC