Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Unwanted crap msgs

To: 'David Gilbert' <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Unwanted crap msgs
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:24:22 -0400
Actually, that's not true.  As a subscriber to tower talk, I now know David
Gilbert's email address and that towertalk@contesting.com will accept a message
purporting to be from him.  Armed with that knowledge and an ISP that doesn't
care if I operate an SMTP server, I can send email to everyone who subscribes
to this list without ever accessing your computer.  I don't need to have access
to your address book, only copies emails you've sent or have been sent to you.
And I can get them legitimately.

Al
AB2ZY