Re: [TowerTalk] FORCE-12 C-49 STACK ISSUE

To: <k6ye@q.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, <ritnesb@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FORCE-12 C-49 STACK ISSUE
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:28:59 -0400
Hi Tom If it's possible to reach the Stackmatch box, connect the feed line from
shack to the feed line to the high antenna and check VSWR on 21 MHZ
I am assuming the trouble would still be there as the stack match is no a freq
sensitive device. BUT for S&G want to X out for sure. There are the other
obvious problems . patch cords, jumpers and barrel connectors, but again that
problem should show up on 14 MHZ and 28 MHZ also. The design of that antenna
with one feed line  led me look at the insulators.. If he install them with the
elements on the bottom as tom suggestsIf so I would use a high power spotting
scope to examine the Cell element mounts and insulators  Wayne W3EA > Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:02:03 -0400