Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna

To: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:52:34 -0400
A delta loop is af fine antenna but you probably don't have room to lay out
the base wire and it might be bidirectional, but have some gain.
I'll stick with the end loaded vertical. Effecient. Balanced. Requires no
radials. Good multiband if fed with ladder line and tuner in which case you
could even extend the "loading end wires" and use it effectively on 160.
Gene / W2LU