Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Pinning Alternative

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Pinning Alternative
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:07:20 -0400
Dick et al...

Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I installed the new Yaesu
G-2800 this week and decided to use the shear pin. This rotor seems to
be a big step up from the G-1000 and I think it will hold up much
better. I haven't had the chance to take the old G-1000 apart yet, but I
can tell from the grinding sounds it makes that it's not going to look
pretty inside.

Thanks again.

Tony, K2MO