[TowerTalk] adding arm or bracket to LM-354E

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] adding arm or bracket to LM-354E
From: "Jim Spears" <n1nk@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:47:07 -0400
I have a LM-354E 3 section crankup tower.  I would like to make up some kind
of bracket or arm to install on top of the middle section.  This would
support something like a 6m or 10m yagi.  My thought is to have the antenna
fixed, pointing south or toward Europe.  The top of the section has a wide
plate spanning each face that can be bolted to.  Suggestions?

Jim/N1NK