Re: [TowerTalk] TailTwister overhaul

To: "jpk5lad@cox.net" <jpk5lad@cox.net>, Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TailTwister overhaul
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:11:50 +0100 (BST)
Hi.

Just saw this and I am in the middle of renovating my old Tailtwister, with the
help of your PDF I might
add Jim.   I need a brake wedge kit, but cannot source one in the UK and I am
wondering if they are
still available?  I also would like the LED control light mod, either a PCB, or
kit.  Do either of you know
if they are still available?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards from Roger, G3LDI