[TowerTalk] Tower Safety- Lyme disease

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Safety- Lyme disease
From: rlvz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:14:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Guys,

While Lyme disease may seem "off topic"... our ham friends need to be informed
about Lyme as it's becoming more and more common and can totally end one's
tower and antenna work.

7 years ago I got Lyme disease and was in complete misery due to intense
headaches, tremendous fatigue, extreme sensitivity to light, and aches and
pains all over.  Unfortunately, I had to visit several different doctors over a
12-month period of time before I got diagnosed with Lyme.  By then, long-term
damage had been done to my joints and central nervous system.  Lyme has
seriously changed my life making antenna and tower work which I once loved...
now to be extremely difficult.  Getting quick treatment for Lyme is very
important!

If anyone would like more information about Lyme they are welcome to contact me
direct.

73,
Dick- K9OM